* Bags, Aprons
* Towels, Infant Apparel, Shorts
* Nylon or Mesh Jerseys
* On or Above Pocket
* Sleeve or Leg Print
* Reflective Ink
* Stretch Additive
* Metallic/Puff/Glitter/Crystalline or Fluorescent
* Water Soluble Ink
* Polybagging (individual bag packing)
* Flashing (One color on dark garments)
* Minimum Order: 25 T-Shirts
* Prices are subject to change
* Production time: 12-14 business days after order approval
* Shirts brand vary: Gildan, Hanes, Anvil, Jerzees and/or Fruit of the Loom
* On the two sided shirts, base price is based on same design for both sides
* If you do not have the “Art-Ready” to supply us, we can design one for you for a fee
* For more details and specifications you can write to us at info@KactusClothing.com
* RUSH Order available, only before placing order & carry a 30% charge of total amount
* These prices are for “Art-Ready” orders where you provide the art on .EPS or .AI format
* Many more options & products available upon request. We can make almost anything:
any color shirt, polos, tank tops, jackets, guayaberas, premium & organics blends, golf wearmetallic’s, puff, glitter, crystalline, fluorescent, reflective and glow inks. 8 + ink colors & more
Please send us the highest DPI (quality) or vector based art that you have. We prefer .EPS or .AI files (Illustrator files) that are not placed images or embedded images with all fonts outlined. Raster images should be saved as .TIFF (one color), .PNG or .PSD document with layers (multi-color) whenever possible. Please remember to convert all text to outlines or curves as opposed to fonts. Any other format that is not vector based .EPS or .AI file artwork may require additional art charges.
If you do not have neither a vector art, an "art-ready" .EPS or .AI format file, we can create a vector art for you, starting at a minimum $30.00 per hour art charge depending in art requirements. We will need from you a sketch, samples, specific instructions and/or description about the art needs, for us to work off. We also offer graphic design services.
Why Vector Files? What are Vector Files?
Vector files store information as shapes instead of dots on images. Because a vector is stored as shapes, it can be sized on a massive billboard as well as in a high resolution print with absolutely no loss in quality. However, an image stored as dots will degrade terribly and look distressed or pixelated when sized on something large or high detailed. Vector Files should be saved on .EPS or .AI format.
The two most common forms of vector files are .EPS and .AI. We use .EPS and .AI as our format as they are the standard formats in the industry, they are the main formats all printers use and require, but also because they are interchangeable with many design software’s.
How do I view the .EPS files?
Most people are not be able to view .EPS/.AI files as they are primarily used by designers. However you can download an 3M Promotional Product which has a very basic online .EPS viewer: see it here. You could also download the free, open source program Inkscape. Note: We are not responsible for any misuse on third party sites.
- Click here to download & print art requirements.
- For more information, details or any questions, please contact us at: info@KactusClothing.com
- T-SHIRT ORDER FORM - > CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD <
Copyright © 2007-2010 KactusClothing.com. All rights reserved.